WhatsApp Group Rules:
- Be respectful to other group members. This group was created to help & inform.
- Do not expect your questions to immediately be answered. We have a small, scaled-down staff, so your questions will be answered in the order they are received and usually 8 to 24 hours depending on complexity.
- Do not use this group to promote other groups. If you do, you will be removed. This group is for informational purposes only.
- Do not use this group as a political platform. All politics need to be left at the door. There are numerous groups and outlets for that type of conversation.
- Do not have one-on-one conversations in the group. Switch to private messages.
- Do not post in the group between 10:00 PM and 7:00 AM unless it is an all-out emergency. By emergency, we mean the “blood, floods, and broken bones” type of emergency, not the “I needed the scone recipe at 2 AM because I had the munchies” type of emergency.