It’s Holiday Time…
It’s holiday time and your husband or partner is unlikely to put up with just a cuddle. Your mind is willing but you remember the pain you felt last time you had sex.
Fight Back Tactics
- First you must try to relax and not anticipate the worst. It may be less painful than you imagine.
- Yes Organic gel will help to reduce the discomfort by acting as a lubricant in the short term. They produce a water-based product that you can use and an oil based product your partner might like to use. helps to rehydrate and restore the elasticity of the vaginal tissues within a few weeks.
- Omega 7, the capsules made from Sea Buckthorn oil, can help to keep the cells of the vaginal wall producing mucus helping to rehydrate and restore the elasticity of the vaginal tissues.
- When you feel ready… gentle regular sex will get your vaginal juices flowing.
- Talk to your partner about how you are feeling and encourage him to spend more time on foreplay as it can take longer to become aroused.
For more information about this topic and anything else about menopause why not join my new Menopause Membership Club.