It’s cold outside so you’ve put on the winter covers, but although it’s lovely to snuggle into when you first get into bed by the early hours it’s a different story. You wake up at around 3am dripping with sweat and then you find it hard to get back to sleep.
Fight Back Tactics
• Make sure your bedroom is cool at night and keep a fan, wet wipes and a cold drink by your bed.
• Use cotton sheets, pillowcases and nightclothes
• Avoid hot water bottles and electric blankets.
• Say no to spicy foods and alcohol at parties, as both can trigger night sweats.
• Try to relax as much as you can as stress and anxiety, especially around bedtime, are other triggers.
• Keep your summer weight covers on and use a bedspread or blankets that you can throw off when the heat is on.
Are you feeling demotivated?
Have you lost your mojo?
Are you feeling tired and achy or old before your time?
Are you scared because you can't think straight or lose track of what you were saying mid sentence?
Have you put so much weight on and your clothes are tight?