At the time of their menopause, most women don’t realise, that they are running on empty. Nutrient levels are often at an all-time low, making it difficult to experience joy or happiness. Instead, we feel somewhat removed from reality with a mood which is, at best, flat. And the worst thing is that we don’t know that we can do a U-turn and feel better again. So many women think it’s the end of life as they knew it. Some get deeply depressed and wonder if life is worth living.
If you’re feeling uninspired and finding it hard to engage in the normal way, then this piece of weekly wisdom is going to be very important to you.
When we reach menopause, our bodies are often lacking vital nutrients that keep our mind and body feeling fresh and energized. Luckily, you can effectively have a refuel by making a few changes to your diet and adjusting your lifestyle.
So if you’re feeling flat, here are a few things to consider:
- Are you sleeping well? Getting a good night’s rest is essential.
- Try to include some relaxation and regular exercise in your day, and be sure to avoid watching, reading or listening to anything too stimulating in the evening, as it may keep you awake.
- How is your mindset? Do you find it hard to see the brighter side of things?
- Consider downloading my free nutritional assessment tool, where you can see what kind of nutrients your body is lacking. Nutrients are essential to our wellbeing, especially when we are going through the menopause.
- Are you taking time for yourself? Make yourself feel good about yourself.
- Make a vision board around your dreams. However, start using that board to start living your dream, as that can be incredibly self-rewarding and helpful to our mind.
- Build up some faith.
- Have some faith in yourself that you are going to get through this. If you’re struggling to find that encouragement, come visit my website, join my communities or my bootcamp, and learn how to nurture for yourself in this delicate time.
Given all that is going on in the world, we want to offer some advice to keep you sane in all this uncertainty. Join Maryon Stewart LIVE for a cup of tea share your thoughts and ask questions with Maryon and her team.
When: Tuesday and Friday at 4:00 PM UK time
Wednesday at 8:00 PM UK time
What do you need to do?
Just click on the Zoom link below with a cup of tea and join the conversation.
Zoom link: https://us02web.zoom.us/j/180472630