In this week’s ‘Weekly Wisdom’ I want to talk about staying positive during the menopause.
When many women start to get the early symptoms of menopause they tend to perceive menopause as the beginning of the end. But that is not true at all and very often our mindset dictates how our journey progresses so if we think it's going to be doom and gloom the chances are it will be.
- Learning to love yourself and think about how you would like to be, you do not have to buy into the fact that you’re going downhill. You can vision of how you would like to be completely symptom-free, you can even make a vision board and there are lots of different tools that I often talk about that you can use to make this.
- Eat a Healthy Diet and make sure you are looking after yourself, that you are eating a healthy diet and that you are getting good nutrients going to your brain and nervous system to give yourself the best chance of staying well and having naturally occurring oestrogen in your diet.
- Exercise Regularly as it releases the feel-good hormones and endorphins that raise your mood and give you more energy.
- Check to see if you have any nutrient deficiencies, like your iron and Vitamin D levels especially if you’re feeling tired or lacking in energy; as this may mean you have genuine nutritional deficiencies.
- Communicate about how you’re feeling and think about talking to other people if you are not feeling great about how things are going or maybe seek professional help.
To find out more what is really going on in your body during the menopause, join me at my next free MasterClass.
Get your mojo back on track.
Join Maryon Stewart's FREE Virtual Class Rekindling Your Libido