It’s holiday time and temptation is all around us – lots of parties, dinners and get togethers where food and drink are offered continuously. But you need to remain strong. Remember how well you have started to feel on the programme, don’t give in.
Planning in advance is the key….
- Keep to your new diet – ensuring you continue to consume wholesome food little and often.
- Have plenty of phytoestrogen rich foods including soy products and flaxseeds.
- In addition, take supplements that contain naturally occurring oestrogen and those that influence your hormone producing glands like Promensil and Femenessence.
- Stick to the non-alcoholic drinks – there are lots of different ones available now.
- There really good non-alcoholic wines – the Eisberg range has some good options for red, white and fizz, which is available in most supermarkets.
- Excellent Bitters from Bitter Union which you add to tonic water and it tastes like a gin and tonic
- If you prefer a beer, try Erdinger or Nanny State
- Schedule in an exercise session at least four or five times a week and exercise to the point of breathlessness so that you get a release of Endorphins, the feel good hormones.
- Do a daily session of formal relaxation to help reduce dramatically those thermal surges. Try the Pzizz App which takes you into a deeply relaxed state if you find it hard to meditate.