Our Moods are Going Up and Down like a Yo Yo
Keeping Your Cool for the Holidays - Emotions. Tis the season to be jolly but that’s the last thing you feel like. Your hormones are running riot and your moods are swinging up and down like a yo-yo. One moment you feel like laughing the next your eyes are welling up with tears.
- Consume a naturally occurring phytoestrogen-rich diet and take regular exercise.
- Keep alcohol consumption to a minimum for now even though it may be tempting to drown your sorrows.
- Make it part of your routine to exercise four or five times a week to release those feel good hormones, the Endorphins. Even singing and dancing to your favourite music will help to raise your spirits.
- Try to set aside some special time every day for relaxing. Half an hour of yoga or meditation can work wonders.
- Don’t keep your feelings to yourself. Share them with your family and friends. Once they know what is going on they could be more understanding than you think.
- Try taking a short nap whatever the time. It can help to make you feel more balanced. The Pzizz App takes you into a really rested state, helping to recharge your batteries.
- Remind yourself that these feelings are a normal part of the hormonal and physical feelings you are going through at the time of the menopause and they will pass.
Are you feeling demotivated?
Have you lost your mojo?
Are you feeling tired and achy or old before your time?
Are you scared because you can't think straight or lose track of what you were saying mid sentence?
Have you put so much weight on and your clothes are tight?