How to Stay in Shape During the Holidays
Top Tips for the Holidays - The Importance of Exercise. Routines are disrupted, you might not be at home or have a houseful of guests, and no access to your usual gym. But don’t despair planning is key.
- Go for long walks with family and friends so that they don’t feel neglected.
- Dance around the kitchen while you are preparing food or clearing up.
- Do housework to your favourite music and put some real effort into it.
- Do your yoga stretches before you go to bed
- Walk around while talking to friends on the phone or during the ad breaks on TV
- Always use the stairs rather than the lift or elevator.
- Leave your car behind so that you walk whenever you can.
- Ditch the remote control so that you have an excuse to get up.
- When hanging out with friends turn up the music and dance. If will make you laugh which is great for your health and burn up calories so that you can consume more of the food you enjoy without expanding your waistline.
Given all that is going on in the world, we want to offer some advice to keep you sane in all this uncertainty. Join Maryon Stewart LIVE for a cup of tea share your thoughts and ask questions with Maryon and her team.
When: Tuesday and Friday at 4:00 PM UK time
Wednesday at 8:00 PM UK time
What do you need to do?
Just click on the Zoom link below with a cup of tea and join the conversation.
Zoom link: https://us02web.zoom.us/j/180472630