It’s cold outside so you’ve put on the winter covers, but although it’s lovely to snuggle into when you first get into bed by the early hours it’s a different story. You wake up at around 3am dripping with sweat and then you find it hard to get back to sleep.
Fight Back Tactics
• Make sure your bedroom is cool at night and keep a fan, wet wipes and a cold drink by your bed.
• Use cotton sheets, pillowcases and nightclothes
• Avoid hot water bottles and electric blankets.
• Say no to spicy foods and alcohol at parties, as both can trigger night sweats.
• Try to relax as much as you can as stress and anxiety, especially around bedtime, are other triggers.
• Keep your summer weight covers on and use a bedspread or blankets that you can throw off when the heat is on.
Given all that is going on in the world, we want to offer some advice to keep you sane in all this uncertainty. Join Maryon Stewart LIVE for a cup of tea share your thoughts and ask questions with Maryon and her team.
When: Tuesday and Friday at 4:00 PM UK time
Wednesday at 8:00 PM UK time
What do you need to do?
Just click on the Zoom link below with a cup of tea and join the conversation.
Zoom link: https://us02web.zoom.us/j/180472630