It’s holiday time and your husband or partner is unlikely to put up with just a cuddle. Your mind is willing but you remember the pain you felt last time you had sex.
Fight Back Tactics
- First you must try to relax and not anticipate the worst. It may be less painful than you imagine.
- Yes Organic gel will help to reduce the discomfort by acting as a lubricant in the short term. They produce a water-based product that you can use and an oil based product your partner might like to use. helps to rehydrate and restore the elasticity of the vaginal tissues within a few weeks.
- Omega 7, the capsules made from Sea Buckthorn oil, can help to keep the cells of the vaginal wall producing mucus helping to rehydrate and restore the elasticity of the vaginal tissues.
- When you feel ready… gentle regular sex will get your vaginal juices flowing.
- Talk to your partner about how you are feeling and encourage him to spend more time on foreplay as it can take longer to become aroused.
Learn how to navigate through menopauseIf hot flushes, night sweats, weight gain, loss of libido, insomnia, anxiety and/or depression dominate your days, join Maryon Stewart's virtual menopause class to learn about your body and how to get your symptoms under control naturally.
What's her secret? (It's more than skin deep...)If you want to look great and feel even better, you must get back into good nutritional shape.How? Successful followers of Maryon Stewart's programmes take multivitamin Fema 45+ every day.
Stay informed about the latest innovations and technology for treating menopause symptoms. Learn tips and tricks on keeping your own symptoms at bay.