It’s holiday time and your husband or partner is unlikely to put up with just a cuddle. Your mind is willing but you remember the pain you felt last time you had sex.
Fight Back Tactics
- First you must try to relax and not anticipate the worst. It may be less painful than you imagine.
- Yes Organic gel will help to reduce the discomfort by acting as a lubricant in the short term. They produce a water-based product that you can use and an oil based product your partner might like to use. helps to rehydrate and restore the elasticity of the vaginal tissues within a few weeks.
- Omega 7, the capsules made from Sea Buckthorn oil, can help to keep the cells of the vaginal wall producing mucus helping to rehydrate and restore the elasticity of the vaginal tissues.
- When you feel ready… gentle regular sex will get your vaginal juices flowing.
- Talk to your partner about how you are feeling and encourage him to spend more time on foreplay as it can take longer to become aroused.
CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!
We would like to cordially invite you to join Maryon for her Virtual Class, "Get Set to Sparkle" where she'll be sharing a series of secrets to help you get your sexy back, just in time for the festive season.During the class, Maryon will be showing YOU how to achieve your goals with a series of simple diet and lifestyle changes. Consider the session an early Christmas present to yourself... but one that's totally FREE.
CLICK HERE TO SHOP NOW!