YOUR MOODS ARE GOING UP AND DOWN LIKE A YO YO
Take time out for you.
It's the end of a long, busy week. Your hormones are running riot and your moods are swinging up and down like a yo-yo. One moment you feel like laughing the next your eyes are welling up with tears.
- Don’t keep your feelings to yourself. Share them with your family and friends. Once they know what is going on they could be more understanding than you think.
- Make it part of your routine to exercise four or five times a week to release those feel good hormones, the Endorphins. Even dancing to your favourite music will help to raise your spirits.
- Try to set aside some special time every day for relaxing. Half an hour of yoga or meditation can work wonders.
- Try taking a 10-minute nap whatever the time. It can help to make you feel more balanced.
- Remind yourself that these feelings are a normal part of the hormonal and physical feelings you are going through at the time of the menopause and they will pass.
- Keep going on your phytoestrogen-rich diet and take regular exercise.
CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!
We would like to cordially invite you to join Maryon for her Virtual Class, "Get Set to Sparkle" where she'll be sharing a series of secrets to help you get your sexy back, just in time for the festive season.During the class, Maryon will be showing YOU how to achieve your goals with a series of simple diet and lifestyle changes. Consider the session an early Christmas present to yourself... but one that's totally FREE.
CLICK HERE TO SHOP NOW!