YOUR MOODS ARE GOING UP AND DOWN LIKE A YO YO
Take time out for you.
It's the end of a long, busy week. Your hormones are running riot and your moods are swinging up and down like a yo-yo. One moment you feel like laughing the next your eyes are welling up with tears.
- Don’t keep your feelings to yourself. Share them with your family and friends. Once they know what is going on they could be more understanding than you think.
- Make it part of your routine to exercise four or five times a week to release those feel good hormones, the Endorphins. Even dancing to your favourite music will help to raise your spirits.
- Try to set aside some special time every day for relaxing. Half an hour of yoga or meditation can work wonders.
- Try taking a 10-minute nap whatever the time. It can help to make you feel more balanced.
- Remind yourself that these feelings are a normal part of the hormonal and physical feelings you are going through at the time of the menopause and they will pass.
- Keep going on your phytoestrogen-rich diet and take regular exercise.
Learn how to navigate through menopauseIf hot flushes, night sweats, weight gain, loss of libido, insomnia, anxiety and/or depression dominate your days, join Maryon Stewart's virtual menopause class to learn about your body and how to get your symptoms under control naturally.
What's her secret? (It's more than skin deep...)If you want to look great and feel even better, you must get back into good nutritional shape.How? Successful followers of Maryon Stewart's programmes take multivitamin Fema 45+ every day.
Stay informed about the latest innovations and technology for treating menopause symptoms. Learn tips and tricks on keeping your own symptoms at bay.