YOUR MOODS ARE GOING UP AND DOWN LIKE A YO YO
Take time out for you.
It's the end of a long, busy week. Your hormones are running riot and your moods are swinging up and down like a yo-yo. One moment you feel like laughing the next your eyes are welling up with tears.
- Don’t keep your feelings to yourself. Share them with your family and friends. Once they know what is going on they could be more understanding than you think.
- Make it part of your routine to exercise four or five times a week to release those feel good hormones, the Endorphins. Even dancing to your favourite music will help to raise your spirits.
- Try to set aside some special time every day for relaxing. Half an hour of yoga or meditation can work wonders.
- Try taking a 10-minute nap whatever the time. It can help to make you feel more balanced.
- Remind yourself that these feelings are a normal part of the hormonal and physical feelings you are going through at the time of the menopause and they will pass.
- Keep going on your phytoestrogen-rich diet and take regular exercise.
Get your mojo back on track.
Join Maryon Stewart's FREE Virtual Class Rekindling Your Libido